Nov 24, 2016

Illustrations of (My) Life

Hello, and welcome to another instalment in an ongoing occasional series I call Lazy Blog Posts.

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Here are some photos which I thought were a pretty good short-cut to saying something about life.  Or in some cases just my life.

So without further ado: photos!



IRONY:



ASSHOLERY:


GRIEF: 
(saying goodbye to my Galaxy Note 7)



LOVE:
(I love calamari)



FAILS:
The posts said: 
"Say 'OK Google' and then 'Lumos' on an Android phone and your torch will come on!"

So I tried it and got this:



REJECTION
When your kids don't want you in the lounge room



FRUSTRATION (1):
When your husband always leaves the microwave like this:



FRUSTRATION (2):
Every god damn time



STEREOTYPES:
When your Dorito looks like a sombrero




GREAT UNANSWERED QUESTIONS:
Why?



HUMANITY:
I think this well-worn path says everything about human ingenuity, rebelliousness, striving, and laziness:



GENIUS:
Why aren't all picnic tables like this?



GOD DAMN IT
When the alt-right finds your pre-Primaries tweet:



GOD DAMN IT!:





I can't end with that.




MODERN LIFE
When your kids create an Instagram account for the dog




BEAUTY:
The sea will never let you down




4 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie,

    Must not rant about Trump! Must not rant about Trump!

    Apart from that ...

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incompetence by whoever planned the path. The humans behaved in a perfectly predictable manner and took the shortest way.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...